License for Devel::Refcount

Hi Paul:

There is no license or copyright statement anywhere in
Devel::Refcount, which makes it iffy to package. :-)

I had just assumed it was "same terms as Perl itself", as that is what
you license your other code as.

We need a license statement and a copyright line somewhere in the
file, whether it be in the POD or header comments (or both, as I
generally do for my packages).

This module is blocking a bunch of other things I'd like to package,
in particular, Test::Refcount and your IO::Async module that uses it.

For now, please just let me know your current license terms for this
package and the copyright year(s), so I can try to release the
package. (Other pkg-perl people: is this something we are allowed to
do? Does Paul need to release another package upstream with
appropriate license/copyright terms, or can we simply use this as
written permission in the meantime?)

Cheers,

Jonathan