Re: Installing script in /usr/bin and /usr/sbin

Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> writes:

>> Sure. I've looked at this issue with Module::Build. But there's no
>> simple solution: I'd have to subclass something to treat differently
>> the script that goes in /usr/bin and the other that goes in /usr/sbin.
>> And I do not know where to install for non unix systems.
>
> Here's a patch to Build.PL that seems to do what you want. Not sure
> how to make it platform-agnostic, however.

I humbled: there's no subclassing ;-)

Thanks. I'll try that for the next upstream release of C::M::OpenSsh
(at least I'll have to check where config-edit-sshd is installed when
./Build install is run).

In the meantime, the Debian package is done with Gregor's suggestion.

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org