Installing script in /usr/bin and /usr/sbin

In changelog, gregoa writes:
>   * do the TODO mentioned in debian/TODO.Debian :) proposal:
>     - in debian/rules, after `dh install', add a line:
>       mv $(CURDIR)/debian/libconfig-model-openssh-perl/usr/bin/config-edit-sshd \
>         $(CURDIR)/debian/libconfig-model-openssh-perl/usr/sbin/
>     - create debian/libconfig-model-openssh-perl.dirs with the contents
>       usr/sbin
>     - svn rm debian/TODO.Debian and delete the line from
>       debian/libconfig-model-openssh-perl.docs
>     of course fixing this in the build system would be more elegant :)

Sure. I've looked at this issue with Module::Build. But there's no
simple solution: I'd have to subclass something to treat differently
the script that goes in /usr/bin and the other that goes in /usr/sbin.
And I do not know where to install for non unix systems.

So, I'll follow your suggestion and modify only debian/rules. Less
elegant, but much simpler.

Thanks for the help.

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org