Re: Padre status update (after 0.26)

-=| Gabor Szabo, Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 08:15:38PM +0200 |=-
> I know I am just the nagging guy but can someone please
> check what is holding back Padre from inclusion ?

Basically it is my lack of time.

Things do move, though. I am in the final steps of preparing padre
0.27 package.

> If that's some dependency not in the control of this group,
> could you please tell me who else should I nag ?

There were a couple of dependencies that were not sufficiently new in
Debian, but it seems nothing breaks when using the versions from
Debian so I have relaxed the version requirements.

Bear in mind that after I upload padre to the Debian repositories, it
has to pass ftp-masters' review. That could easily take from a couple
of days to a couple of months, depending on their workload. You don't
want to nag /them/ though :)