Re: Author Tests (AUTOMATED_TESTING, RELEASE_TESTING)

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:45:32 -0500, Jonathan Yu wrote:

> >> I propose we drop the "run RELEASE_TESTING tests by default" and
> >> consider each of these modules carefully.
> > At the moment I think we have to look at _which_ tests are
> > de/activated by the RELEASE_TESTING flag, there doesn't seem to be
> > common approach yet.
> For most of the prominent authors (Adam Kennedy, Ricardo Signes, David
> Golden, Matt S. Trout), they seem to agree with Alias' article

Oh yes, sure, it will just take some time until this approach is
actually used in all of our packages, and until then we still have to
look and make our judgements.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Led Zeppelin: Black Dog