Re: HTML::Munger is gone from CPAN

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Maximilian Gass <mxey@ghosthacking.net> wrote:
> This module is no longer on CPAN, the upstream site is gone, its popcount is
> only 30 and it has no reverse dependencies.
>
> Should we keep it?

No. I vote we file an RM against it -- having no reverse dependencies
and being unmaintained upstream is sufficient for me. I don't think we
should be keeping unmaintained or poorly maintained software in
Debian.

If there is enough interest, we can orphan it and allow someone else
who is interested in it to maintain it as a Debian native package.

I still think we should RM it.