Re: RM: libwordpress-xmlrpc-perl/testing -- ROM; Based on recent source changes, we believe the quality of code is poor.

Please ignore this mail, I now know how to deal with the situation. I
messed up because of two things:

1. I didn't notice reportbug said "testing (NOT unstable)"

2. reportbug on ftp.debian.org didn't mention the things available on
the ftpmaster_Removals Wiki page.

I plan to file a bug against reportbug to have this clarified, so
hopefully this will reduce misfiled issues (from us ignorant non-DDs)
on your end.

I apologize for this noise, please carry on :)

Cheers!

Jonathan