RM: libwordpress-xmlrpc-perl/testing -- ROM; Based on recent source changes, we believe the quality of code is poor.

Here are some reasons why:

1. We discussed this in the ITP for libleocharre-perl [0]; the whole
idea of the LEOCHARRE:: modules is flawed in many ways, and also
exports random symbols to the 'main' namespace with no way of stopping
it from doing so.

2. The overhead involved with patching in the needed LEOCHARRE::
features is probably going to be big in the long term

3. There is a critical security issue due to inclusion of WordPress' XMLRPC [1]

4. Low popcon score

5. Not in stable (only unstable and testing)

[2] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=libwordpress-xmlrpc-perl