Removal of POE::Component::JobQueue's libscan.patch

All:

Unless there are any objections, I plan to remove this patch and check
the build. If stuff still builds fine, I suggest we proceed without it
-- I don't want us to be cargo-culting code that might not actually do
anything. If it breaks something, someone can file a bug and we
re-institute it.

Jon