LEOCHARRE:: modules and Wordpress::XMLRPC

Hi all:

For some time, Wordpress::XMLRPC couldn't be upgraded because it
depends on LEOCHARRE:: blah modules. I checked each of those modules
and they're only used by (surprise surprise) the PAUSE developer,
LEOCHARRE, in his modules. However, the modules are sometimes shared
between his stuff, and I don't know what other stuff he authored that
is packaged in Debian.

What I am proposing is that we create a libleocharre-perl (better
names welcome) and bundle all the LEOCHARRE:: stuff in there. That
way, we'd be able to update Wordpress::XMLRPC without hurting the
reusability of the LEOCHARRE stuff, but keeping in mind that these
modules aren't likely to be used on their own (just as dependencies of
LeoCharre's stuff).

Thoughts all?

I'm not sure what other options might be. Maybe patching
Wordpress::XMLRPC (this sounds messy and high-maintenance). We can't
bundle these with Wordpress::XMLRPC directly because something else
might need it in the future.

Cheers,

Jonathan