Re: Bug in svn-inject?

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:13:46 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > For anyone having a similar issue, please note this was occurring due
> > to dh-make-perl's recent regression,

The regression is actually either in CPAN.pm or something else in
perl 5.10.1 (I guess), where $ENV{'PWD'} gets changed.

> If you want it fixed in dh-make-perl, please be more elaborate,
> preferably in a bug report. Please mention which version worked OK for
> you and which one is broken.

I've already fixed it in dh-make-perl's svn version but wanted to
wait for someone to test it before I do an upload ... But obviously
(1) I should have asked more explicitly for tests and/or (2) there
are not many people who like to run dh-make-perl from trunk :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    BOFH excuse #153:  Big to little endian conversion error