Re: Bug in svn-inject?

For anyone having a similar issue, please note this was occurring due
to dh-make-perl's recent regression, which failed to copy
build-related stuff into your homedir. This meant that the
.orig.tar.gz was missing, causing svn-inject to erroneously believe
that we were uploading a native package (hence, no upstream branches
were created in SVN).

The current solution (in the interim before a new dh-make-perl is
uploaded) is to just run uscan --force-download first, which will
download a tarball so svn-inject will find it and consider it a
non-native package.

Thanks to Ryan52 for helping me figure it out, and fix an unrelated
bug (some bug output which didn't amount to anything).