Re: Crypt::SaltedHash and libcatalyst-modules-perl

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:14:38 -0400, Jonathan wrote:

>> It would be great if libcatalyst-modules-perl recommended or suggested
>> the installation of libcrypt-saltedhash-perl - and if Crypt::SaltedHash
>> was packaged :-)

> I'll package Crypt::SaltedHash and set it as a Suggested dependency.

That's great - thanks! (I have just started using it on a Catalyst site,
and it works smoothly.)

> I'm hesitant to use Recommends, because the bundle contains a whole
> bunch of other modules, and those using it may not have any need for
> "salted_has" or Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Password

I was too lazy to look it up and couldn't remember the difference, so I
hedged my statement by using both words O:-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Reply eager expectation"                                    Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk