Re: Crypt::SaltedHash and libcatalyst-modules-perl

Hi:

Thanks for your report!

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:
>  Hi.
>

> libcatalyst-modules-perl includes Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Password,
> which - if you use the password_type "salted_has" requires Crypt::SaltedHash.
>
> It would be great if libcatalyst-modules-perl recommended or suggested
> the installation of libcrypt-saltedhash-perl - and if Crypt::SaltedHash
> was packaged :-)

I'll package Crypt::SaltedHash and set it as a Suggested dependency.
I'm hesitant to use Recommends, because the bundle contains a whole
bunch of other modules, and those using it may not have any need for
"salted_has" or Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Password