Re: How can a non-DD join/help the debian-perl group?

-=| Dusty Wilson [Megagram], Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 01:18:18AM -0500 |=-
> I've seen PET and am happy that it exists.  How do I know if someone
> is taking on a task already?  I don't want to step on anyone's feet or
> make duplicate work if I can help it.

Claim the job on IRC? Watching the commits there gives you an
impression on what others are working.

We don't have a strict protocol about this, and the reason seems to be
that somehow, overlaps are extremely rare :)

--
dam