Re: libauthen-radius-perl: Upgrade to version 0.14

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:56:02 -0300, Italo Valcy wrote:

> >It appears that libauthen-radius-perl was half-upgraded to 0.14. The
> >upstream branches have been installed appropriately, and it was your
> >username that did so. However, it's missing the last commit (to
> >upgrade the version in trunk).
> I started to upgrade this package and I didn't finish yet because I
> have had a lot of work to do since my first commit. Sorry by the
> delay that I'm spending at this process. Please, let me finish this
> because its my first work in the team and I want learn about this
> process, ok?

That's totally fine IMO; nevertheless I also suggest to commit the
changes in trunk immediately after svn-upgrade'ing, otherwise the
package is still marked as "Newer upstream release available" (and
not as "Newer upstream availaible :: work in progress") in PET [0],
and others will try to svn-upgrade it. After this commit (with only
"New upstream release." in debian/changelog / as a commit message)
noone is confused anymore by the status in PET and you can afterwards
take the time to finish the package.

[0]
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

--