WANTED: Perl / GTK+ hacker

Hi,

the GNOME backend for Debconf is slightly outdated nowadays. It uses
some APIs that are being deprecated, and there are now solutions to make
the same things with less dependencies.

Since the guy who originally wrote it (Eric Gillespie) is no longer part
of the project, I’m looking for a developer who knows Perl enough to
make a port to GTK+. The largest part of the problem is porting from
GnomeDruid to GtkAssistant, which probably only requires a few hours for
a knowledgeable person.

Any volunteers?

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette