Re: Welcome page

-=| gregor herrmann, Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 12:10:57AM +0200 |=-
> Well, at the moment these are my personal quick thoughts; maybe a
> sentence like "Please consider working on existing packages,
> especially fixing bugs, before creating new ones." would be an idea
> for the Welcome page ...

I tried to come up with a sentence about this and failed. I tried to
both make a strong suggestion and not be too scary/demanding :)

Maybe this doesn't belong in the Welcome page (or it needs someone
with better communication skills than me).

--
dam