Re: Joining the Debian Perl team

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 01:14:24AM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Fri, 29 May 2009 18:30:18 +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > (Finally getting round to this after initially discussing it at
> > DebConf7!)
>
> Hey, that's a nice surprise :)
>
> I have not forgotten our discussions (at DebConf8) and was wondering
> if and when you will "appear" here.

I'd been lurking for some time, waiting until I thought I might have
enough time to actually get things rolling. Looks like I was a little
early given I've only just got round to injecting my first package...

Before I do the rest, have I done The Right Thing with libwww-cnic-perl?
I've injected the version that's in lenny/squeeze/sid and created the
appropriate tag.

J.

--
Performance is easier to add than clarity.
This .sig brought to you by the letter Q and the number 45