Re: Reproducible build faillure for liblatex-table-perl?

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:53:35 +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:

> I got off-list a reply, that liblatex-table-perl 0.9.16 FTBFS. I'm not
> able to reporduce this building within an unstable chroot, using
> cowbuilder/pbuilder environment. Attached is the build-log of the
> faillure. Can someone check, if this FTBFS is somehow reproducible?

As expected, it builds fine for me (unstable cowbuilder chroot).

> t/perlcritic.........
> #   Failed test 'Test::Perl::Critic for "blib/script/csv2pdf"'
> #   at /usr/share/perl5/Test/Perl/Critic.pm line 99.
> #
> # Perl::Critic found these violations in "blib/script/csv2pdf":
> # Check the spelling in your POD: csv pdf PDF Meyrin eg LaTeX STDOUT manpage CSV Riester LICENCE at line 1, near '#!/usr/bin/perl'.
> #   Documentation::PodSpelling (Severity: 1)
> #     Did you write the documentation? Check.
> #
> #     Did you document all of the public methods? Check.
> #
> #     Is your documentation readable? Hmm...
> #
> #     Ideally, we'd like Perl::Critic to tell you when your documentation is
> #     inadequate. That's hard to code, though. So, inspired by Test::Spelling,
> #     this module checks the spelling of your POD. It does this by pulling the
> #     prose out of the code and passing it to an external spell checker. It
> #     skips over words you flagged to ignore. If the spell checker returns any
> #     misspelled words, this policy emits a violation.
> #
> #     If anything else goes wrong -- you don't have Pod::Spell installed or we
> #     can't locate the spell checking program or (gasp!) your module has no
> #     POD -- then this policy passes.

Interesting. My chroot obviously doesn't have Pod::Spell or a spell
checker installed ...

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    BOFH excuse #308:  CD-ROM server needs recalibration