Re: Reproducible build faillure for liblatex-table-perl?

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> I got off-list a reply, that liblatex-table-perl 0.9.16 FTBFS. I'm not
> able to reporduce this building within an unstable chroot, using
> cowbuilder/pbuilder environment. Attached is the build-log of the
> faillure. Can someone check, if this FTBFS is somehow reproducible?

Ask whoever reported the failure to tell you what version of
Perl::Critic, Pod::Spell, and Pod::Parser they're using; something is
quite clearly wrong with one of them, since it's reporting spelling
errors for things which aren't even in the POD.

Don Armstrong

--
Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue
to be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won't usually need your