Re: Jifty::Plugin::Chart and the Debian package

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 20:40 -0400, Jonathan Yu a écrit :
> Hi:
>
> I've upgraded your package for Jifty::Plugin::Chart and tested it; it
> builds lintian clean. There was nothing in the changelog about the
> updates,

oh thks, I forgot to update Changes :/
Now it's ready upstream, for a next release, if we don't forget to
update it ;)

> so I wasn't sure whether or not to upload the package for
> Debian.

> Since you're the upstream author, I'd like you to review it, and
> determine whether or not to upload the package. (I also made some
> minor changes to things like copyright information, and noted you as
> the upstream maintainer now. Feel free to revert my changes if you'd
> like)

Go ahead, the package can be uploaded, and thanks for your help.

Cheers

Yves

AGOSTINI Yves             CRI - Université Paul Verlaine - Metz
agostini@univ-metz.fr     http://www.crium.univ-metz.fr
tel: 03 87 31 52 63       fax: 03 87 31 53 33     PGP: 842CC261