Jifty::Plugin::Chart and the Debian package

Hi:

I've upgraded your package for Jifty::Plugin::Chart and tested it; it
builds lintian clean. There was nothing in the changelog about the
updates, so I wasn't sure whether or not to upload the package for
Debian.

Since you're the upstream author, I'd like you to review it, and
determine whether or not to upload the package. (I also made some
minor changes to things like copyright information, and noted you as
the upstream maintainer now. Feel free to revert my changes if you'd
like)

Cheers,

Jonathan