Re: joining the team

Hello Javier,

-=| Javier Urúen Val, Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 06:43:12PM +0200 |=-

> Please let me introduce myself, my name is Javi, I have  been  a
> Debian user since the release of potato.
>
> I'm also one of the developers and packagers of a Perl project called
> eBox [0]. I have experience packaging Perl modules and other software.
> I would like to join the team to help with packaging and bug fixing.
>
> I've just created an account in Alioth as you indicated on the team
> page. My user name is juruen-guest.

I have just added you to the alioth project.

If you haven't already, please read the docs on
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ especialy policy.html and
subversion.html

If you have any questions, this mailing list and the #debian-perl IRC
channel on irc.debian.org (OFTC) are ready to help.

Welcome aboard!

--
dam