Installing Padre plugins on Debian

The naming discussion reminded me of something related that
we should address in Padre but for which I'll need your opinion.

In time we will add a tool that lists all the available Padre plugins
and let the
users install them using CPAN.pm

It would be probably much better if - when running on Debian the
version of Padre that
was packaged by Debian - we could mark the plugins with a special
marker that are
also available as Debian packages and then that we would be able to run
the package installer of Debian (aptitude, apt-get ?) to install those.

In the more general case, in Padre there is an experimental GUI for
installing perl
modules via CPAN.pm It would be nice if we could list all the CPAN  modules that
are alrady packaged by Debian and install those via the package
management system.

I think Firefox does this at least on Ubuntu.

Gabor