please advice package names for padre plugins

(sorry for nt sending this mail earlier, RL keeps me busy)

Hi,

Ryan has started work on packaging plugins for Padre -- the killer
editor for Perl and other code :) Thanks, Ryan!

We were wondering how to name the packages. There are two
possibilities:

* libpadre-plugin-foo-perl
  + all the plugins are available via CPAN and are perl modules.
  + this is what Perl policy mandates

* padre-plugin-foo
  + these modules are intented to be used as Padre complements, adding
  new features to it
  + they have limitted (it not void) use outside of Padre
  + a bit easier finding (apt-get install padre-plugin<tab><tab>)

What would you use?

--
dam