Re: ikiwiki-plugin-syntax

On Wednesday 15 April 2009 22:26:11 Manoj Srivastava wrote:

I apologize for the delay in answering your message. My co worker was fired
five weeks ago and I'm under a excessive work load.  I hope that the next
month I'll have more free time.

>         I do have a feature request: The script code injected into the
>  html in ikiwiki does not have a class directive, which makes it hard to
>  set css styles for it.

	Thanks for your suggestion. Has been included in the next version.

Best regards
--
 --------
 Víctor Moral <victor@taquiones.net>