Re: Google Summer of Code Proposals

Jonathan Yu <jonathan.i.yu@gmail.com> writes:

> So if you have any ideas, please let me know as soon as possible, and
> I'll try to submit them as proposals for this summer :-)

Here's another idea:

Enhance aptitude so that "aptitude install perl(Foo::Bar)" will:
- check if a debian package is already available
- if not, use dh-make-perl --build -cpan Foo::Bar to create a package
- create a local repository with this package
- install the package from local repository

HTH

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org