Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:36:40 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Víctor Moral has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here: http://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/?group_id=30274.
>
> Comments by the user:
> I\'m a Perl programmer and Debian user, and I have some modules on the CPAN (my CPAN ID is vmoral). I want to join the group because my modules are always installed as Debian packages and I don\'t like to waste resources.

Hi Victor,

thanks for your interest in joining the group, I've just added you to
the pkg-perl group on Alioth.

In case you haven't done so yet please take a look at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ and the links/documents there,
especially policy.html and subversion.html.
And don't miss our great coordination tool at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi :)

Feel free to ask any question either on debian-perl@lists.debian.org
or on IRC (#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org = OFTC).

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4