Again injected to trunk/trunk :(

Dear Perl team,

I again injected to trunk/trunk… (probable mixup with Debian Med's injection
syntax). I tried to check out the pkg-perl/trunk repository, but had the bad
idea to Ctrl-C when it eventually got the part I wanted to move: the svn
cleanup command then froze my computer after eating all the RAM.

Is there a possibility to fix my mistake without checking out the whole
repository? If not, I will have to rely again on you to clean up my mess :(

Sorry again,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,