Re: Utility to install a perl module via apt with cpan fallback

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> Ack. I start writing it. It shall mimic 'dh-make-perl --cpan
> Foo::Bar --build', but fail if the package already exists.

May even be good to make it just an small bash script that ran

dh-make-perl --fail-if-deb-exists --build --cpan "$@"

(or something along those lines). [But feel free to do whatever you
think best; I'm just bike-shedding here.]

Don Armstrong

--
Cheop's Law: Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p242