Re: Adding Padre to Debian

-=| Jeremiah Foster, Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:30:01PM +0100 |=-
> On Nov 10, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
>> Seriously, my free time is rather limited lately, and Padre, being
>> not
>> one of the tools I need for my daily job, went a bot below on the
>> list.
>>
>> Help welcome. The biggest challenge is ensuring all the dependencies
>> are in Debian. Packaging is at
>> ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/apps/padre.git or
>> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-perl/apps/padre.git;a=summary
>
> I can work on some of the dependencies. Is there a list dam? Or should I
> just look at the git repo? (Although I don't see a list jumping out at
> me, I'll look around.)

I have updated the Git repository to 0.16. debian/* not touched for
0.16, still reflects 0.14.

Here's the list of modules not packaged:

 WAITS FOR: File::ShareDir 1.00 (#496478)
   I guess this can e NMU-ed with one week notice.

 WAITS FOR: App::Ack 1.86 (ack-grep, #504071)
   This may be NMU-ed as described in the bugreport.

 File::ShareDir::PAR: 0.02
 Module Wx::Perl::Dialog 0.02

Thanks in advance.

P.S. As a side effect of my laziness, I have written a tool that
parses a given META.yml file and searches for the modules in
Contents.gz and Packages.gz files, comparing versions etc. It is not
that robust yet, but I guess it deserves a place under scripts/.