Re: Debianizing Test::Taint

-=| Pierre Neyron, Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 04:58:10PM +0200 |=-
> Hello Gregor, all,
>
> I now have 2 packages I think ready for Debian packaging:
> - libtest-taint-perl
> - libsort-naturally-perl
>
> I finally used the dh-make-perl package for the work, which seems like
> the right way to do it (thanks Vincent for the tip).
>
> I created my account on alioth, my login is "npf-guest".
> I understand that the next step for me would be to be granted an access
> to the svn dedicated for Debian packages preparation ?
> May I get one ?

You're in. Welcome to the group!

If you haven't already, please read the subversion.html and
policy.html on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ . There are some
other documents there worth reading too.

When you have questions send them to debian-perl@lists.debian.org
(subscribing to it is a good idea) or #debian-perl IRC channel on
irc.debian.org (OFTC).