Debianizing Test::Taint

Hello,

As a Debian fan, I am packaging software, and lately would need CPAN Test::Taint to be packaged to Debian. Since it is not debianized as of now, I did some work to get it done quickly. You may find the result of my work on the following web page:
http://oar.imag.fr/debian/misc/
I now would like to know what would be the good procedure to get it officially in Debian eventually ?
Do I fill a ITP bug report ?
I would be ready to try to help with some packaging tasks at Debian, so please let me know if I can help.

Best regards
Pierre Neyron