Re: [PET-devel] New PET page for the games team :D

Re: Gonéri Le Bouder 2008-09-01 <20080901082048.GD3068@dedibox-hostname>
> If we do a meeting we Buildstat, PET and UDD teams, we will able to
> quickly prepare a clean roadmap and, more important, avoid futur wast of
> time.

Hi,

sorry I haven't followed up earlier - I'm also very much interested in
joining the party. (I'm in the train now, so I can't check if there's
a new mailing list yet, but just in case the "subscribe" mail is on
its way.)

IMHO DDPO and svnbuildstat/PET are all very similar, so we should
definitely jointly work on them. There is no real need to ditch either
tool, having multiple implementations can be a good thing. We should
more to a common data storage, or at least some common set of tools
though, so we don't reinvent the wheel all the time. No idea if that's
UDD or Mole or something else.

Re the qa.debian.org integration: I think this would improve the
visibility of the tools, so that would be a good thing.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/