Re: Greetings Debian Perl packagers

Damyan Ivanov wrote:

Gregor already approved the join request, so the only thing left to me
is to say Welcome aboard!

Thanks.

As I said^Wwrote, I'd like to contribute some packages I made at
work, and maybe contribute more. Currently, I already have the
following modules packaged and used at $work on etch x86/amd64:
- Data-Phrasebook
- Data-Phrasebook-Loader-YAML
- Event-Notify
- Exception-Class-DBI
- Log-Dispatch-Config
- Net-Stomp
- POE-Component-Client-Stomp
- POE-Component-Client-Stomp-Utils
- POE-Component-Generic
- POE-Component-Logger
- POE-Component-Server-BigBrother
- POE-Filter-BigBrother
- POE-Filter-Stomp
- SNMP-Extension-PassPersist

I also began working on the following modules, but stopped because of
missing dependencies:
- File-Wildcard
- MooseX-AttributeHelpers
- MooseX-MultiInitArg

File::Which depends on Module::Optional, and the two MooseX modules need
a recent version of Møøse (packaged in sid, but at $work we only have
sarge and etch).

Quite a list! Please start by filing[1] ITPs for everything, including
the missing dependencies (which I'd assume you like to package too).

    [1] http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

Ok, will do as soon as I can.

Mandatory reading (which you most probably have already read):

http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

I began reading these, but I still have to finish setting up a working Debian environment (I'm using OSX on a PowerBook G4).

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.