Introduction/Request to Join Debian-Perl Team

Hi there:

My name is Jonathan Yu. I'm a student of the University of Western
Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada (http://uwo.ca) working toward two
undergraduate degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
(concurrently).

I'm also a CPAN developer (userid FREQUENCY) and also obviously a
Debian user & admirer.

Being that I have a few side projects in Perl that I want packaged in
Debian, I wish to join the pkg-perl team so I can package my stuff,
and hopefully, as a side effect of my own selfishness, contribute to
the community.

Currently I'm working on a test module, Test::DistManifest, which
tests that the MANIFEST files match the distribution itself. When I'm
done, I want to package that for Debian.

I'm currently more a Perl coder than a Debian packager, but I'm in the
hopes that we can exchange our talents as a group, since I know that
some of you are a bit rusty with your Perl, and I know nothing about
Debian packages.

If there's anything I forgot to mention, please don't be shy.

Cheers,

Jonathan

PS: I can be found on freenode and irc.debian.org (OFTC) under the
nickname "jawnsy" and on alioth under the username "jawnsy-guest"