Re: RFA: clive -- Video extraction utility for some video sites

On Dec 9, 2008, at 7:13 AM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

-=| Marco Rodrigues, Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 02:46:56PM +0000 |=-

Homepage: http://clive.sourceforge.net/clive2.shtml
Popcon stats: http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=clive

I am willing to take over for the Debian Perl Group.

debian-perl, do you mind if I use a Git repository under
git.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/apps for it?

Interesting to see what you think about maintaining packages with git dam. I know there has been talk about it on the list previously, but it looks like you are building up some experience.

Are there

Jeremiah