Introduction

Hello All,

I've registered myself an account (bricas-guest) and I guess the next
step is to introduce myself to the list.

My name is Brian Cassidy, I've been a perl dev for about 10 years and
a CPAN contributor for about 8 and a half of those
(http://search.cpan.org/~BRICAS/). I have a number of distributions
that I maintain, about 45, of varying utility.

I'm a core developer in the Catalyst project and I'm a web developer
by day so a number of my interests reside in that area of business.
I've played around with dh-make-perl and I've set up a local deb
repository for our Ubuntu servers -- however, I'd like to get
acquainted with the proper packaging process starting with my
WebService::Solr module.

Occasionally I blog about perl-related things here: http://bricas.vox.com/

Thanks to the users on #debian-perl for pointing me in the direction
to get rolling.

-Brian