Re: bad priority was chosen for libflickr-upload-perl

-=| Alex Muntada, Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 07:17:32PM +0100 |=-
> * gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>:
>
> > I'd just change it in svn now and wait for a more important reason
> > before a next upload.
>
> Agreed. Change committed.

I think that fixing a policy violation is worth an upload by itself :)

Quoting §2.5
 Packages must not depend on packages with lower priority values
 (excluding build-time dependencies). In order to ensure this, the
 priorities of one or more packages may need to be adjusted.

Two of libflickr-upload-perl dependencies are Priority:extra --
libxml-parser-lite-tree-perl and libflickr-api-perl.

Since I hate telling people what to do, I'll do the upload :)