bad priority was chosen for libflickr-upload-perl

libflickr-upload-perl made it already into sid, but I found that
there's a problem in its priority: I set it to "optional", per this
team default policy, and it seems that it should be "extra"
as the package dependencies:

http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=libflickr-upload-perl

How should I deal with this, should I file a bug? Once the issue
is solved, I guess that I'll need to make a new release but it
also seems reasonable to wait for more important changes
before a new release is made. Am I right?

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/