Questions about TODO in changelog header for libspreadsheet-read-perl

Hello!

First, thanks to anonymous who checked my packaging for
libspreadsheet-read-perl. I have some questions about the TODO posted
in the changelog;

  - libtext-csv-perl is twice in Depends, with different versions - ?!
    maybe the second should be libtext-csv-xs-perl?

I am not sure how that happened, I am certain it was not manual. I
suspect I have to check the mechanism by which that field gets
populated automatically.

  - debian/copyright: years of upstream copyright don't match what upstream
    claims

Hrm, Tux updated the package and changed the copyright - I'll have to
do the same.

  - installing the examples might be nice

Will do.

  - there's a 0.28 release on CPAN, and I don't find a 0.27 tarball

Going to update the entire package.

  - most tests are skipped, some build dependencies might help

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean adding something like
libtest-pod-coverage, which is used by some of the tests, to the
control file so that the tests are run?

  - Makefile.PL talks about Spreadsheet::ReadSXC which is not in Debian
    (ok, according to META.yml it's optional; META.yml is in general nice to
    check Depends/Recommends/Suggests for the package)

I suppose I should go through the META.yml file and pick out
potential Depends/Recommends/Suggests, is there an automated way to
do this?  *wheels turn*

   Thanks,

   Jeremiah