volunteering for adding Padre to Debian

Just for fun, I started packaging Padre for Ubuntu and published
version 0.4 and 0.5 in Launchpad PPA, along with many of its
dependencies. However, it doesn't make sense to duplicate our
efforts so joining this team seems the best course of action.

After being playing for some weeks with bzr-builddb and pbuilder,
I think that now I'm prepared to volunteer any help you may need
to package Padre for Debian, which is the natural way to provide
most packages for Ubuntu, particularly for Perl.

So, how can I help you?

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/