Re: The canonical way to buid a Perl .deb?

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 04:01, Brendan O'Dea <bod@debian.org> wrote:

> This is a package which would be generally useful to have in the
> repository, and something you use regularly then?

I don't know about useful.. It is about as useful as figlet or cowsay,
having a similar user group in mind. I will definately not use it on a
regular basis as I want my code to be readable by humans, but I
suspect many people will love to play with it once/if they know of
its existence :)

Richard