Re: The canonical way to buid a Perl .deb?

Hi Richard,

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 20:42, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just ITPed ACME::Eyedrops. It is a small package so it should be a
> good thing to start with. I would like to join the Perl group as that is

Great! You should create an account in alioth and request membership
to the group, if you want to be able to commit to our repository. It
is generally asked that you also introduce yourself to the list.

> Is there a recommended read on how to create a Perl .deb the
> Debian Perl team's way? If yes, I would love to do read it.

See http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/, there you will find some
important documents, specially policy.html and subversion.html

Tincho.
--
Martín Ferrari