Re: Group logo

Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> writes:

>> How about a camel blowing up the debian swirl ? (like weird red smoke ?)
>
> From my reading of "The Perl Camel Usage and Trademark
> Information"[1], this would require permission from O'Reilly.
>
>     [1] http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/perl/usage/

Yes. They specify "Please note that we generally do not allow
alterations of the Perl camel artwork."

They will probably not like a smoking camel...

On the other hand, they may approve the camel with a debian swirl in
the background...

HTH

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they