Re: libnetwork-ipv4addr-perl : last check before upload

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:27:30 +0200, Franck Joncourt wrote:

> Working on libnetwork-ipv4addr-perl, it seems this one is finished.
> I have just commited the last changes to the package according to the
> TODOs Gregor added to the changelog :

Thanks for your work!

The package looks good, and I've just uploaded it.

>   4/ very cosmetic: remove french spacings before colons in
>     debian/README.source
> Done. Is it really a french trend ?

At least I don't know another language that puts spaces before
colons, question marks and exclamation marks :)

> The README.source is not included in /usr/share/doc/<package>.
> I think this is the right way to do, right ?

Right.

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Paco De Lucia, Al Di Meola, John Mc Laughlin: Le Monastere Dans Les Montagne