libdata-stag-perl ready for upload, asking for a green light.

Good evening, Perl team,

I have finished the packaging of Data::Stag, started by David Paleino in
your SVN repository (many thanks for having it open to other DDs by
default).

Although I often vociferate against repackagings, I have deleted a GIF
file from the original tarball, because I am unsure of its copyright
status (it is used on an unrelated web site), and it only serves to
decorate a documentation page. I have provided a get-orig-source that
creates the ~dfsg tar archive.

Due to the Perl transition, I do not know if an upload is welcome (even
if it would be to NEW). Therefore, I will wait for somebody on this list
to give me a green light before doing so.

libdata-stag-perl is necessary for libgo-perl (that I plan to package in
Debian-Med's repository unless you prefer the have it in yours), and
libgo-perl is necessary for a bioinformatic format (GFF3) parser.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team