Re: DM vs. pkg-perl, take two

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 10:10:45PM +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> So, all in all, it seems to me that the change was not right and caused
> more bad than good.
>
> My proposal is to fully revert all changes that were introduced in order
> to adopt DM into the group.

I agree in principle (especially since I seem to have missed the point
in the discussion where "trim Uploaders in case you add DM-Upload-Allowed"
turned to "lets just trim all Uploaders"), as long as we don't return to
the "each and every bugfix warrants a entry in Uploaders" policy we seemed
to have in the beginning.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>