Re: Cleaning Uploaders -- a mistake?

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:36:03 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> >   - become a DM and get the upload rights for some packages activated
> Do we have a document that outlines the DM procedure, or are we planning
> to use the process found here,
> http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/ReformedMembershipProcess#head-f57df3b72
> 3aaf2fa184f4da32a2456940535f424
> or here,
> http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003

The DM concept was accepted in this GR, so it applies to Debian at
large.

> I don't see specific documentation for the debian-perl group - perhaps
> that is not necessary?

IMO the procedure for _becoming_ a DD is outlined in the GR (and in
the docs of the debian-maintainer package), so we don't need anything
special.
The question about procedures about how to implement DM-ship in the
pkg-perl group is not that easy as we see here :)

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Various Artists: Manuel Ponce Sonatina Meridional Copla Andante